What Makes a Renter vs. an Owner
In the pantheon of enduring debates, the question of renting vs. buying reigns king, a boxers-vs.-briefs with real consequences. Fannie Mae’s new Rent-Own Analysis shows that what shapes an individual’s future plans depends largely on their current status. For renters or borrowers with a mortgage, their attitudes about housing and money drive their intentions of what to do the next time they move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018