What Makes a Renter vs. an Owner
In the pantheon of enduring debates, the question of renting vs. buying reigns king, a boxers-vs.-briefs with real consequences. Fannie Mae’s new Rent-Own Analysis shows that what shapes an individual’s future plans depends largely on their current status. For renters or borrowers with a mortgage, their attitudes about housing and money drive their intentions of what to do the next time they move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy