Spyker Sues GM for $3 Billion Over Saab BankruptcyErik Larson and Phil Milford
Spyker NV, the Dutch owner of the Saab brand of cars, sued General Motors Co. in the U.S. for $3 billion over claims it sought to drive the company into bankruptcy by avoiding competition in the Chinese market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis