Spyker Sues GM for $3 Billion Over Saab BankruptcyErik Larson and Phil Milford
Spyker NV, the Dutch owner of the Saab brand of cars, sued General Motors Co. in the U.S. for $3 billion over claims it sought to drive the company into bankruptcy by avoiding competition in the Chinese market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts