Serbian Central Bank Vice Governor Markovic Steps DownGordana Filipovic
Serbian central bank Vice Governor Bojan Markovic became the second National Bank of Serbia official to quit over a law that cuts the bank’s autonomy, risks European Union entry and threatens a $1.3 billion bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License