Recent Heat Waves Caused by Global Warming, Hansen SaysMark Drajem
The record heat wave and drought tormenting much of the U.S. is part of a “new extreme category” of weather that is most likely the result of global warming, a top U.S. government climate scientist said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders