Rato Says China Economy Recovery Could Boost Commodity PricesSoraya Permatasari
Rodrigo Rato, a former International Monetary Fund managing director, comments on commodity prices and the European sovereign-debt crisis. He spoke at the Diggers & Dealers mining conference in Kalgoorlie, Australia, today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis