At Least 15 Killed as Manila Suffers Worst Flood in Three YearsClarissa Batino, Joel Guinto and Norman P. Aquino
At least 15 people were killed as floodwaters swept across the main Philippine island of Luzon, paralyzing Manila and forcing 130,000 to flee their homes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill