Novartis Gets Immune-Cell Cancer Therapy in UPenn PactElizabeth Lopatto
Novartis AG will fund a $20 million research center at the University of Pennsylvania in a deal in which the drugmaker gains technology that uses manipulated immune-system cells to fight cancer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders