Inside Trader Roomy Khan Testifies in Doug Whitman TrialBob Van Voris
Roomy Khan, a key government informant who twice pleaded guilty to passing inside information to Galleon Group fund manager Raj Rajaratnam, testified that she passed tips to her former neighbor, Whitman Capital LLC’s Doug Whitman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts