Inside Trader Roomy Khan Testifies in Doug Whitman TrialBob Van Voris
Roomy Khan, a key government informant who twice pleaded guilty to passing inside information to Galleon Group fund manager Raj Rajaratnam, testified that she passed tips to her former neighbor, Whitman Capital LLC’s Doug Whitman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis