France’s Fabius Says Syria Defections Show Regime Is CondemnedJames Kraus
The defection of Syria’s former Prime Minister Riad Hijab underscores the weakening of the regime of Bashar al-Assad and the country’s ruling “clan,” French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing