Congress Has 13 Work Days Until Election for Must-Do WorkKathleen Hunter and Roxana Tiron
The U.S. House and Senate, facing a backlog of unfinished business, are set to be in session together for 13 days before the Nov. 6 election. Even so, members plan to do what they have done all year on the biggest tax and spending decisions: Nothing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards