Citigroup Seen Booking $6 Billion Charge on Smith Barney VentureDonal Griffin
Citigroup Inc., the third-biggest U.S. bank by assets, may take a charge of almost $6 billion this quarter as it writes down the value of the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney venture, said Jason Goldberg, a Barclays Plc analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's