Akin Gump, Minter Ellison, WilmerHale: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Recipients of the American Bar Association’s pro bono publico awards, which will be presented today in Chicago, include the law firm of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, Neal Minahan, a partner with McDermott Will & Emery LLP and Amy Lorenz-Moser, a partner with Armstrong Teasdale LLP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself