Knight Pursues Investors as Citadel, KKR Said to Bow OutSaijel Kishan and Whitney Kisling
Knight Capital Group Inc., fighting for survival after a $440 million loss spurred by a software failure, worked to find an investor after people familiar with the matter said two potential suitors were no longer interested.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner