Venezuela’s Opposition Says Capriles Leading Chavez in PollsNathan Crooks
Venezuela’s opposition said today that its candidate Henrique Capriles Radonski is surging ahead of President Hugo Chavez in opinion polls for the Oct. 7 election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself