Treasuries Fall as Better Job Gains Slow Fed SpeculationJohn Detrixhe
Treasuries fell for a second week as a report showed the U.S. economy added more jobs than forecast last month, reducing speculation the Federal Reserve will pump more stimulus into the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks