Lance Armstrong Argues Against USADA Arbitration OrderLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Cyclist Lance Armstrong said the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has no authority to force him into arbitration over allegations that that fall under the jurisdiction of an international cycling federation that hasn’t brought a case against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing