German Health Rules May Slow Power Grid Expansion, WiWo SaysRainer Buergin
The expansion of Germany’s high-voltage electricity grid faces delays because the Federal Office for Radiation Protection and the Environment Ministry plan to lower the thresholds for electric and magnetic fields that may pose health dangers, WirtschaftsWoche magazine said, citing Jochen Homann, head of the Bundesnetzagentur network regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner