Codelco May Pay $3.5 Billion for Mine, Newspaper SaysAlex Emery
Codelco, engaged in a dispute with Anglo American Plc over the world’s fifth-biggest copper mine, may pay $3.5 billion for a 30 percent stake, El Mercurio reported, citing people the newspaper didn’t identify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License