Wall Street Can Prosper Without Prop Trading, Singh SaysErik Schatzker, Stephanie Ruhle and Christine Harper
Wall Street’s largest banks can still make big profits without prop trading, said Dinakar Singh, the former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. proprietary trader who runs $4 billion hedge fund TPG-Axon Capital Management LP.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant