Toyota Raises Sales Forecast, May Extend Lead Over GM, VWAnna Mukai, Masatsugu Horie and Yuki Hagiwara
Toyota Motor Corp., which outsold General Motors Co. and Volkswagen AG for two straight quarters, may extend the lead after the Japanese carmaker raised its sales forecast for 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020