SouFun Surges as ADRs Jump on U.S. Jobs Report: OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese stocks traded in New York rose, sending the benchmark index to its biggest gain in a week, after a surge in U.S. payrolls boosted the outlook for exporters in the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing