Boeing Snags Airbus Buyer With Two Asia Deals for 94 JetsSharon Chen
Boeing Co. reached agreements to sell 94 of its single-aisle 737 planes to Asian carriers, including an accord with a Singapore Airlines Ltd. unit that has an all-Airbus SAS fleet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself