Sanofi, Regeneron Win U.S. Approval for Cancer MedicineAlbertina Torsoli and Anna Edney
Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. won U.S. clearance for Zaltrap as a treatment for patients with advanced colorectal cancer who haven’t been helped by previous therapy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations