RBS Operating Profit Drops 22% as Markets Revenue SlumpsGavin Finch and Howard Mustoe
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Britain’s biggest taxpayer-owned lender, said profit fell 22 percent in the second quarter as revenue from its markets unit slipped amid the worsening European sovereign debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn