Nestle Appoints Paul Grimwood as Head of US OperationsDermot Doherty
Nestle SA, the world’s largest food company, named U.K. head Paul Grimwood as chairman and chief executive officer of its U.S. operations, replacing Brad Alford, who is to retire in October after 32 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself