London Travel Plan Faces Test as Olympic Arena Draws 200,000Roxana Zega
London’s transport system is grappling with its biggest Olympic test to date as the main stadium hosts the first events since the opening ceremony, drawing 200,000 spectators and workers to the games site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day