Electronic Arts Sues Zynga for Infringement for The VilleKaren Gullo
Electronic Arts Inc., the second-largest U.S. video-game maker, sued Zynga Inc. claiming the company’s “The Ville” video game infringed copyrights for “The Sims Social,” an EA game that runs on social media site Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders