Corn Declines for Fourth Day on Proposal to Curb Ethanol UsageLuzi Ann Javier and Whitney McFerron
Corn fell for a fourth day in Chicago on speculation demand will slow after a drought-fueled surge in prices spurred U.S. lawmakers to propose reducing requirements for use of ethanol made from the grain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis