California Says Special Funds Audit Finds No Hidden MoneyMichael B. Marois
California Governor Jerry Brown’s budget office said an audit of more than 500 special funds used by state agencies found no hidden money, though it uncovered accounting discrepancies of $415 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing