As Applications Flag, U.S. B-Schools Hit the RoadAlison Damast
U.S. business schools are working harder than ever to attract domestic candidates to their full-time MBA and other graduate business programs as the economic recovery continues to sputter along and test takers remain cautious about the decision to go to business school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations