Aramco to Widen Light-Heavy Spread to Five-Month HighRamsey Al-Rikabi
Saudi Arabia may raise the premium of its light crudes over its heavier grades for buyers in Asia to the most in five months to tap increasing profits from producing fuels such as naphtha and diesel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans