AIG Stock Priced at $30.50 a Share in $5 Billon U.S. SaleZachary Tracer
American International Group Inc. shares were priced at $30.50, below yesterday’s closing value on the New York Stock Exchange, as the U.S. cut its stake in the Treasury Department’s fourth offering of the company’s stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's