Yahoo Sued After Disclosure User Names, Passwords StolenKaren Gullo
Yahoo! Inc., the operator of the biggest U.S. Web portal, was sued for negligence over its disclosure that as many as 450,000 user names and passwords were stolen from one of its sites.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks