Wal-Mart Ensures Customers’ Voices Are Heard by CampaignsJohn McCormick
When he first ran for president, then-Senator Barack Obama of Illinois said in May 2007 that he wouldn’t shop at Wal-Mart because the world’s largest retailer didn’t pay its workers enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner