Volatility at Five-Week High as Mechel SlumpsHalia Pavliva
OAO Mechel led New York-traded Russian stocks lower and RTS futures’ volatility jumped as policy makers in Europe, the nation’s biggest export destination, failed to meet expectations for more stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis