Shell, Total Seek EU Support for Carbon Capture as Price Too LowSally Bakewell
Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Total SA are among a group asking the European Union to boost support for projects to trap and bury carbon as low prices in the region’s emissions trading system deter investment in the technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries