Gilts Rise as ECB Measures Disappoint; Pound Gains Versus EuroNeal Armstrong
U.K. government bonds rose after European Central Bank president Mario Draghi failed to announce measures that investors and analysts consider sufficient to stem the debt crisis, stoking demand for perceived haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap