P&G’s McDonald Risks Giving Ackman Ammo With Sales DropLauren Coleman-Lochner
Procter & Gamble Co. Chief Executive Officer Bob McDonald risks giving activist investor Bill Ackman more ammunition to press for management change as the company is poised to report its first sales drop in more than two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's