NBC Sports Chairman Says Chance to Make Olympics ProfitAlex Sherman
NBC Sports Chairman Mark Lazarus said he sees a “small chance” for a profit on the media company’s coverage of the London Olympics because of larger TV audiences and higher-than-projected advertising sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy