Hong Kong Stocks Drop as Investers Wait for StimulusPatrick Boehler
Hong Kong stocks fell for the first time in six days, snapping the longest win streak since January, on concern the government will take more steps to cool the housing market and as investors wait for further stimulus measures in U.S. and Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner