Customer Service Gets the B-School TreatmentFrancesca Di Meglio
In the past 10 years technology has made consumers more powerful than ever. Social media and smartphones have made it easy for customers to share feedback on the spot, and they expect companies to respond swiftly and courteously when things go wrong. If snafus aren’t serviced, they can quickly snowball, taking careers, profits, and market share with them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses