Customer Service Gets the B-School TreatmentFrancesca Di Meglio
In the past 10 years technology has made consumers more powerful than ever. Social media and smartphones have made it easy for customers to share feedback on the spot, and they expect companies to respond swiftly and courteously when things go wrong. If snafus aren’t serviced, they can quickly snowball, taking careers, profits, and market share with them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis