China's Comment Group Hacks Europe—and the World
When Greece was falling apart last summer, European Union leaders rushed to prepare another round of capital injections for Athens. Someone with advance knowledge of just where those hundred billion-plus euros were going and when they’d be deployed could have made a fortune. Someone like the hackers who had infiltrated the EU Council’s computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day