Buffett Railroad Beats Coal Slump With 75% Gain in OilHeather Perlberg
Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad and Union Pacific Corp. are combating a drop in coal cargoes by catering to the industry responsible: the hydraulic fracturing of shale formations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing