ArcelorMittal’s Debt Cut to Junk by S&P on Steel WeaknessThomas Biesheuvel and Brooke Sutherland
ArcelorMittal’s bonds plunged and its shares fell the most since September after the company had its debt rating cut to junk by Standard & Poor’s, a week after saying an investment grade was a “strategic priority.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts