Apple Sued Over Alleged Defects in MacBook MotherboardsLaurel Brubaker Calkins
Apple Inc. was sued in Texas over allegations it knew of defects in the motherboards of its MacBook and MacBook Pro laptop computers and didn’t correct them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's