Zhang’s China Rail Video Sparks Outcry a Year After CrashJasmine Wang
Three-time Oscar-nominated Chinese director Zhang Yimou said he was shocked by allegations of funding violations for a video he helped produce for the rail ministry, which is trying to burnish its image after a crash last year killed 40 people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's