Yelp Sales Top Estimates as New Markets Push User GrowthDanielle Kucera
Yelp Inc. shares rose 17 percent after the online review website reported second-quarter sales that topped analysts’ estimates, as an expansion into new regions helped widen its user base.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets