U.S. Trade Representative Seeks Renewable-Energy InvestigationBrian Wingfield
Developments in the renewable-energy industry, which has been the subject of U.S. trade actions aimed at products from China, warrant a fresh review by an independent agency, the U.S. Trade Representative’s office said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing