Tell Your Boss What You Really Think, AnonymouslyBy
Many a worker has thought: “I’d like to give my boss a piece of my mind!” Well, get your creative juices flowing. A new service, Tellyourbossanything.com, launched by Canadian startup Happiily on July 30, allows users to send managers anonymous feedback about—more or less—anything.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day