Saudi Airlines Cargo Raises Handling 26% in First Half This YearGlen Carey
Saudi Airlines Cargo Co. increased the cargo it carried by 26 percent in the first half of this year to 251,500 tons from a year earlier on more exports to Europe, East Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’